Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Poor Britney...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor Britney...

    [ QUOTE ]
    what is she trying to do make an impression on todays teens?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I doubt it. I think she's going through so much trouble in her life that she's not exactly thinking about kids that she doesn't even know. I really feel bad for her.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor Britney...

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    what is she trying to do make an impression on todays teens?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I doubt it. I think she's going through so much trouble in her life that she's not exactly thinking about kids that she doesn't even know. I really feel bad for her.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    But doesnt she have a kid of her own to think of?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hokie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor Britney...

    im pretty sure she has two.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor Britney...

    Yes, she has two kids. I was just making the point that she isn't "trying" to be any kind of role model and I don't think this stunt is for "show". As unfortunate as it may be, I bet that's the last thing on her mind. I've read that she is now in rehab.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor Britney...

    top just like bottom lol
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •